Our 14th Annual Show Celebrating the Rural South
Jurors: David Carol and Eliot Dudik
Deadline for Submission: Midnight, Sunday, June 19, 2016
Show Dates: September 15 - 18, 2016
Our entire show will be transported to the Cochran Gallery in LaGrange, Georgia immediately after the exhibit at SlowExposures. A great opportunity to have your work seen for a longer time by an additional audience!
First Place (Paul Conlan Award): $500 and a solo show
during SlowExposures 2017
Second Place: $300
Third Place: $200
The Fine Print
Theme: The Rural South
Successful images will reference the unique "sense of place" of the contemporary rural American South
You may enter up to six images for a non-refundable fee of $50.
Before completing the Entry form, be sure that you:
1. Read and agree to all entry terms and requirements.
2. Format your photo files to meet the size requirements specified below.
3. Re-name your photo files to conform to the naming requirements specified below.
4. Have your credit card or PayPal account information ready.
Entered photographs must be original works, taken by you. Photographs may be color or black and white using traditional film and/or digital elements.
Photo File Size and Format
It is REQUIRED that your photo files meet the following specifications and naming format. Photo files not meeting these requirements may be ineligible for entry.
1. Save image as a .jpg using the highest quality that keeps the file size under 2 MB.
2. Image must be sized to 1280 pixels long on the longest side.
3. Image resolution is 72 pixels per inch.
Please omit your name in the title in order to observe our blind entry process. Please make all efforts to give each image a unique name instead of generic titles such as "Image 1"; "Untitled 1"; etc. It helps us immensely when we are creating the jurors list! Titles are limited in length to 55 characters or less.